The View From 1776

Suicide Bombers and Abortion

Training Islamic children to become suicide bombers has much in common with abortion.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/21 at 12:14 AM
  1. What do the moon-god crowd, US Pelosi Demos, and abortionist baby-killers share as basic premise to their human-value measuring system? Collectivism.

COLLECTISTS measure human value - and non-value - by the group - not by the Individual.

All man-made religions, KKK, nazis, fascists, marxists, socialists, present-day liberal/regressives, and Others practice collectivism. Grouping are purely verbal conveniences - not reality. There are only Individuals.

Show me a group and I will start reading off their individual names! THAT is Reality!

VA Tech is evidence this generation has not learned Mr. Jefferson's message and ignored the Creator's warnings.

Where are the pragmatists now............???

vincit veritas

The Mathematics of Life

In ancient Israel, the pre-born human being was
    considered to be a person and, at birth, one-year
    old. The wisdom of Israel held that the value of
    the single life defined the value of the Twelve
    Tribes of Israel.

History records that when the individual person
    is of expedient non-value, the value of the plural
    unit, the whole society, becomes regressive and
    expendable.

Today, there are those who say, "Abortion is
    such a messy negative subject." The American
    new age holocaust is what it is. Regardless of a
    sophisticated rationale it is a form of cannibalism
    - devouring one's own kind - and has no place in
    a free humane society based on individual worth.

If the individual is worth zero what will our Nation
    be worth? Isn't the whole the sum value of the
    parts - the individuals who make it up?

Is there any other kind of human? After all, isn't
    every "group" merely a verbal convenience about
    individuals?

Ask any ten-year old, "If one equals zero what
    does twelve equal?"

If each individual is worth zero what will society
    be worth? The consequences accrue to each and
    every individual in our Country.

Dear Reader: Don't you qualify as an individual?
    Are YOU prepared to be weighed in the balances
    of your own choosing? The perverse cause
    produces the perverse effect. Obviously and
    sadly it is happening.

Dear Trendy-One: Are there any questions about
    our Nation? YOUR future? How about arithmetic?
    The next step down? Assisted suicide. Murder +

"The fool foldeth his hands together and eateth
    his own flesh." Ecclesiastes 4:5
    Posted by Choicemaker  on  04/22  at  10:04 AM
  2. INDIVIDUAL VALUE - Gift of Y'shua JESUS

The Old World method of measuring human value was,
    and still is, by the group. Whether tribe, clan,
    city-state, color, ethnic, or gender, the Old
    World, ancient and modern, measures by the plural
    unit. Individuals had and have no value of them-
    selves but only as they were and are part of a
    collective.

When Y'shua Jesus died on the cross, the veil of
    the Temple at the Holy of Holies parted from the
    top down. The individual believer in the congrega-
    tion had, for the first time, a face-to-face, one-
    on-one relation with his Creator. The Creator,
    Himself, had validated each individual for the
    first time.Thus, the Individual became the corner-
    stone for later human value measuring systems:
    socio-political, philosophical, religious, educa-
    tional, economic, etc., henceforth and forever.
    Western Civilization, America, English Law, civil
    Rights, the 'democratic' process, etc., all sprang
    from that single event. (Greco-Roman 'democracies'
    were 95% slave throughout their entire histories.)
    Biblical principles are still today the foundation
    under Western Civilization and the American way of
    life.

Many social systems attempt to borrow ideas of
    "democracy" without the basic premise in The Indi-
    vidual. Such a system is only superficially and
    temporarily 'democratic.' The cornerstone of the
    democratic process is The Individual and the
    cornerstone of the value of The Individual is
    Y'shua Jesus! It is not possible to have one with-
    out the other. There is only One Source - there is
    no other.

It is additionally interesting to note that all
    value measuring systems are based on the single
    definitive unit of the system. Ex: Number, Time,
    Distance, Weight, Heat, Money, Angle, Volume, etc.

Only humanism makes the abusive error of measuring
    human value by the plural unit and attempts to
    build social structures, relations, and institu-
    tions thereon. Such man-made systems can only be
    abusive and oppressive because in reality there
    are only individual persons. Groups or collectives
    are merely convenient verbalizations about indi-
    viduals. They are not reality.

I have yet to see a 'group.' All I have ever seen
    are individuals.Have you ever seen a group - or is
    it a verbal convenience? Reality is only in the
    individual person. And, such a validation never
    derived from a human source without the initiative
    of the Creator. (The French Rationalists of the
    18th Century favored the fruit - but rejected the
    branch, tree, and root.)

Today, wherever Y'shua Jesus is rejected, the
    group or collective is still the basic way of
    measuring human value - or human non-value.

We thank the Lord God for revealing His validation
    of each individual person. We thank Him for creat-
    ing each person uniquely, in His image, and call-
    ing each one to a courageous ascension by Y'shua
    Jesus, who said, "I AM the Way..."

Praise the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and
    His Son of Man, Y'shua Jesus.

Reference: Exodus 25:30,40 Hebrews 9 Matthew 27:51
    Mark 15:38 Luke 23:45 KJV

semper fidelis
    Jim Baxter
    vincit veritas
    Posted by Choicemaker  on  04/22  at  02:38 PM
  3. Any attempt to "solve the problem" with a group-based 'solution' will only perpetuate the problem.

Where are the 1. Teachable leaders and their acquired 2. Visionary skills?

IF YOU HAVE THOSE QUALITIES YOU ARE A lEADER. LEAD.

If you do not have those skills, follow those who do. Follow.

vincit veritas
    semper fidelis

Psalm 25:12 Joel 3:14 kjv
    + + +
    Posted by Choicemaker  on  04/22  at  03:20 PM
  4. Carl V. "Sam" Lamb and I served side-by-side as rifle-squad
    leaders; Fox Company, 'Chesty' Puller's 1st Marines, 1st Marine
    Division. He wrote a book about our experiences in the Korean
    conflict, 1950-1951. He included my remarks about an incident in
    which one of our people threatened to punch-out a fellow squad-
    leader-guideon who had black skin. The page follows:

+ + +

THE LAST PARADE
    by Carl V. "Sam" Lamb Page 296 (ref 1951)

James Fletcher Baxter

"Sam" and I had a lot in common. We both resisted evil. After I
    got out of the hospital, Big Jim Causey told of driving along
    in his police cruiser and hitting a black man in his head
    with his pistol. He thought it was funny how the guy sprawled
    into the street. When he made this comment we were in a card
    game. I didn't say anything, but then he said he was going to
    kick the ____ out of Joe Goggins and I had heard enough.

I said, "If you're going to try that, you'll have to go through
    me to get to him. I'm willing to give my life for a country
    that values each individual. If that isn't true, I don't want
    to fight for that country - but, it is true, so I'm not going
    to let you rob me of the very good reason I may lose my life
    tomorrow or next week. If you attack him, you attack me. I
    may lose, but I guarantee I will make it very expensive for
    you to get to him. Let me know what you decide."

He got up from our card game and said, "I'll have to think
    about it."

I said, "Let me know. I'll be here."

He came back a little later and said, "You're right. I was
    wrong." I thanked him for his manliness.

Joe Goggins came to me later and thanked me. He had wet eyes.

End of page. + + +

( Added 4/14/07 To: anichols@NYDailyNews w/Thanx: )

Shortly after the above event, Jim Causey was called home for family
    member medical problems. On his way back to the States, he passed
    through a Naval medical facility. While there, he ran into my brother,
    Sgt. Howard "Barney" Baxter, 5th Marines, who had just been sent
    stateside for his Chosen Reservoir frost-bitten feet.

Causey told my brother what had happened and said "how much it
    had changed his life." He said Joe and I had forgiven him and he
    would "never go back to the old collective point of view." He was
    really joyful because he was honestly able to forgive himself! He
    became a more manly man - a good Marine. - with Honor.

I'm pleased the Rutgers women accepted Imus' apology. They, and
    Others, need to forgive. We all need to grow. Good examples are
    always in short supply. God bless my Country and its Individuals.
    vincit veritas

Jim Baxter
    Sgt. USMC
    WWII: OSS & 2nd MarDiv
    Korean War: 1st MarDiv
    semper fidelis

Santa Maria, CA

P.S. Collectivism, 'groups' are verbal plural-forms of convenience -
    not Reality. Individuals are the only kinds of human beings there are.
    Have you ever seen 'a group?' At 82, me neither! All I have ever
    seen are individuals. This is the only real and fair way to define
    human value anywhere, anytime.

God says one soul is worth more than the whole earth. selah JFB

+ + +
    Posted by Choicemaker  on  04/22  at  07:18 PM
  5. As soon as either group is in control (see Saddam Hussein for the Islamist version) they no longer need to make big statements about their desire to dominate. They just make, with their new-found poweer, a whole bunch of little statements (i.e. regular deaths to innocents).
    Posted by Frank Staheli  on  04/26  at  07:58 PM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.